Our Top Products
Our Top Articles
Rabbit Care Information
- Cold-weather Rabbit Care – Bunnies can live outdoors when it’s freezing and snowing, but they need some extra protection. Here are some tips
- Keeping Rabbits in Top Condition– What can you feed your bunnies to give them an extra edge on the show table? Are there some things more important than feed?
- How do you make a rabbit molt? – Tips for getting your rabbit to change its coat in time for the next show.
Rabbit Equipment Information
- Should you Buy or Build Rabbit Cages? — The breeder’s dilemma. Is it really more cost effective to build your own?
- Tips for Building Rabbit Cages — I’ve built dozens of rabbit cages myself. And here are the most important things I’ve learned.
- Outdoor Hutch Rabbit Care – Learn from my experience of keeping rabbits in outside hutches. Includes a diagram.
Rabbit Breeding Information
- Line is Fine – What is the purpose of line breeding? Is it really important for building a quality herd?
- Newborn Baby Rabbit Care – Can you touch newborn rabbits? How warm do they have to stay? Answers here.
Rabbit Genetics Information
- Himalayan Rabbit Genetics – A discussion of the temperature-sensitive qualities of the Himalayan/Californian rabbit color.
- Self Chinchilla Rabbit Genetics – One of our best articles, this post explains why some “black” rabbits have blue-gray eyes, and how the chinchilla gene works on normal-coated rabbits.
Rabbit Showing Information
- Starting in Show Rabbits – If you’re looking to get into raising show rabbits, stop here first. This article will point you in the right direction.
- 5 Things about Buying Show Rabbits I learned the Hard Way. How to not make beginner mistakes when looking to add new blood to your herd.
4-H and ARBA Youth Contest Study
- Tips for Rabbit Showmanship – Important guidelines for youth members competing in the popular showmanship contest.
- Royalty Contest Application Tips – Learn what the judges are looking for in an application for the Royalty, Management, or Achivement contests.
Miscellaneous Rabbit Articles
- There IS a breed called the Silver – Information about this ancient and little-known breed of rabbit. And yes, it’s ARBA recognized!